Eric The Trainer is a huge name in the fitness world! Fitness guru to some of the top celebrities, musicians, body builders and UFC fighters, Eric has built an amazing career discovering the secrets to all types of physiques. But how can you learn these secrets? Eric tells all on this commemorative episode of The Recipe Podcast!
Lesson of the Day: 4 Ways to Just Get Started
- How did it all start?- I was determined to break out of my small home town and come to a place where art was the center of society
- “Squeaky”- I got the nickname because I was quite a small kid in my younger years. In high school I was on the football team and we were out on the field,. For a game and somehow I caught the ball and I freaked out and ran! As I ran I started squeaking like the pigs on our family farm because I felt like it helped me run… the bigger guys on the field started laughing and they slowed down, so it worked! But the nickname stuck.
- The more time I spent in the gym and started to fill out, the more I noticed women starting to speak to me…. So women were in fact my motivation- haha
- I believe the gym is a magical place! Its one of the only places where you can go in as one physical being and emerge as something completely different and some out as a powerful confident individual.
- I invite people to become anti-social at the gym to practice moving meditation
- Different people sculpt differently. Everyone does and needs something different. Martial Artists are lean, but man can they pack a punch, and body builders look huge, but they couldn’t fight worth anything..
- The secrets to fitness.. what you can do to get started?
- 4 THINGS- watch what you eat, drink more water, do something every day, and sleep!