Steve Olsher is the author of the New York Times Best Seller, “What is Your What?”, and host of Reinvention Radio. He’s come a long way in the entrepreneur industry and has used his experiences to help others find their “What”.. Confused?… Listen in on this reinvented episode of The Recipe to discover “WHAT”!
Lesson of the Day: What is Your “What”?
- What is your what- It’s about understanding your core gift, the primary vehicle you use to share that gift and the people that you’re most compelled to serve
- It was a wake up call, where I realized that if I die tomorrow, the legacy I would be leaving wasn’t one that I would be super proud of…. If they would talk about me grave side, they would say ‘here lies Steve Olsher, he dedicated his life to chasing the almighty dollar’… and thats when I really started putting pen to paper and writing down some of the tips and tools that had worked for me in my life, in the hope of helping other to avoid some of the same brain damage…
- When you’re in this game, you have to have a profit path.
- Most people go through life without a clear understanding of what their “what” is, I call those the wanderers, and there’s nothing wrong with that… a majority of people don’t…. We don’t have these types of conversations around the dinner table, we don’t teach this stuff in school, you just kind of got to figure it out.
- Once you start digging into this “what is your what” framework, get feedback from those who know you…
- Go out and try new things, because the only way you’ll rise if you enjoy them is to do them.